Posted on: August 3, 2020
Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and its impact
on business operations, Penske is temporarily delaying our hiring
for most positions within our organization. We expect to have
positions like this available in the future, and are looking to
identify talent for those roles today. Our recruiting team is
actively reviewing and engaging with qualified candidates for phone
screenings at this time. Please do apply if you are interested.
If you have any questions please contact Tony Scavone, Green Hills
Corporate Recruiter at 610-603-8386.
A Senior Auditor plays an important role in Penske Truck Leasing's
corporate governance, internal control structure, risk management
analysis, and financial reporting process. The Senior Auditor
plans, designs, and conducts Penske
Truck Leasing and Penske Logistics audits and reviews to evaluate
the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls. The
individual leads audit staff in performing a mix of operational and
financial audits, management reviews, SOX & SSAE-18 work, and
This position is located at our Corporate offices in a beautiful
country setting 7 miles South of Reading, PA which is a convenient
commute with ample free and easy parking.
Work Location: 2675 Morgantown Rd Reading, Pennsylvania
• Leads audits and applies knowledge of accounting principles and
audit standards to audit initiatives.
• Supervises staff auditor assignments and coordinate audit
• Conducts and supports year-end financial statement analysis and
external auditor efforts.
• Performs internal reviews for Sarbanes-Oxley, SSAE-18, and fraud
• Uses diplomatic communications skills and transfers subject
matter knowledge to others throughout the organization.
• Ensures audit plan execution and leads evaluation of audit
findings, and report preparation.
• Oversees job administration of project setup, report writing,
engagement documentation, periodic status reporting, etc.
• Performs individual job requirements using technology tools and
resources (i.e. ACL, AS400, Query, Access DB, Support Central, and
• Develops assigned staff professionally to assist or serve as the
"in-charge" for multiple and/or complex reviews.
• Leads and/or participates in other projects as assigned by
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management,
Supply Chain Management, or IT required.
• Four plus years of financial auditing experience required.
• MBA, CPA, CIA, CISA or CFE preferred
• Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
• Working knowledge of Accounting Principle theory (GAAP)
• Proficiency in the use of Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Excel,
Word, and Powerpoint required.
• Microsoft Access experience a plus.
• Works well in a team setting and independently.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
• Effective and efficient organization and time management skills;
ability to multi-task.
• Strong desire to learn and grow with the Company.
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be
able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations
in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Senior Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!