Staff Accountant (Hybrid)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Penske Staff Accountant position has responsibility for
assisting in the preparation and review of account reconciliations.
This position will also be involved in developing and reporting
measures aimed at increasing the overall efficiency and
effectiveness of the field financial accounting process.
Work location: 2675 Morgantown Rd., Reading PA 19607
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm, Hybrid schedule 3 days
onsite and 2 days remote
• Support the Field Financial Accounting process in preparation and
analysis of financial statements.
• Provide measures and reports for internal and external
• Research and resolution of transaction details.
• Integrate LEAN into daily process.
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• 0-2 years experience in the field of accounting required
• Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting required
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access,
and PowerPoint required
• Basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Strong communication skills required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Staff Accountant (Hybrid), Accounting, Auditing , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!