Finance and Insurance Manager (F&I)
Company: GENERAL RV CENTER
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional
team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has
been fueled by our family values -and passion for the RV lifestyle.
Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation's Largest
Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global
presence through our Internet Sales team. -This growth is evident
in our -Finance (F&I) Department -with over 350% revenue growth
over the past 5 years. - With 60 of the top Finance professionals
in the country, General RV has been proven to be the employer of
choice for high-performing Finance Managers. -What's in it for you?
-When you join our team, you become part of the General RV family.
It's more than a job - it's the opportunity to build a career, make
a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. In return, you
will have uncapped earning potential, multiple bonus and spiff
opportunities, incentive travel trips, professional growth
opportunities, and continuing education to name a few.
- You will oversee the customer loan origination and approval
process from start to finish.
- Present financial products such as service contracts, paint and
fabric protection, GAP, credit insurance and other products
designed to protect our customers and their investment.
- You will partner with sales management to move deals
effectively through the purchase process.
- Maintain accurate monthly performance reporting.
- Finalize financial transactions quickly while following legal
and ethical practices.
- Establish and maintain strong relations with both customers and
- Identify and provide solution based finance options for
- Prepare all federal and state required paperwork for financial
transactions and work closely with corporate finance team.
- Prior experience within the RV, Automotive industry or
Powersports industry is -preferred
- Proven ability to overcome sales objections
- Dealertrack and AppOne experience is preferred
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience -KEY
- Hustle -- The finance team moves fast and so does the
competition. The right candidate establishes relationships quickly
while earning trust by providing expert knowledge and unparalleled
- Competitive -- Our team has consistently reached new records
year after year and in result, we look for candidates that are
interested in breaking records and raising the bar to what is
- Attitude -- The team believes in hard work and having fun while
doing it! -
- Passion -- We are in the business of providing a lifestyle to
those that are passionate about RVing. You need to share the
passion for providing an unparalleled customer
experience.PERKSGeneral RV offers a great benefits package that
includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k options. Compensation
will be based on skills and experience. -About General RVGeneral RV
was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas station into a
small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962. From those
humble roots, we've grown into the nation's premier RV dealer.
We've helped millions of families experience the RV lifestyle. With
the support of our talented employees, General RV now operates
fourteen Supercenters in seven states in addition to an inspection
facility in Indiana. We are proud of our history and are now in the
third generation of family ownership. Since 2014, General RV Center
has been named by Crain's Detroit as one of Michigan's largest and
fastest growing privately held companies.#IND3keywords: car, rv,
automotive, automotive dealership, finance manager, finance and
insurance manager, special finance, AFIP, business manager, adp,
ford, chevy, chevrolet, gm, lexus, dodge, chrysler, honda, buick,
nissan, audi, mercedes, lincoln, toyota, hyundai, mini, bmw,
subaru, winnebago, fleetwood, Camping World, Lazy Days, F&I,
Finance Manager, alternative finance, sub prime
Keywords: GENERAL RV CENTER, Reading , Finance and Insurance Manager (F&I), Accounting, Auditing , Wrightsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!