Posted on: November 10, 2019
Description:Position Summary:The Staff Auditor is an integral
member of Penskes Audit Services Department. This position is
responsible for utilizing internal audit concepts and developing a
functional audit skillset. They will use learned knowledge and
skills to effectively assist management and staff in carrying out
PTL and PL audits, reviews, special projects and fraud
investigations.This position is located at our Corporate offices in
a beautiful country setting 7 miles South of Reading, PA which is a
convenient commute with ample free and easy parking.2675 Morgantown
Rd Reading, PennsylvaniaMajor Responsibilities:
- Assist in audits and apply knowledge of accounting principles
and audit standards to audit initiatives.
- Map detailed processes, analyze data, and use analytical skills
to draw clear and concise conclusions.
- Perform individual job requirements using auditing query and
other technology tools and resources (i.e. ACL, IDEA, AS400 Query,
Access DB, Support Central, Savvion, etc.).
- Use diplomatic communication skills and transfers subject
matter knowledge to others throughout the organization.
- Support departmental improvement projects in the area of
- Contribute to evaluation of audit findings, report preparation,
and discussions with management about related recommendations to
improve business processes and internal controls.
- Share overall job administration of project setup, report
writing, engagement documentation, periodic status reporting,
- Other projects as assigned by management.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management,
Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management or IT required. (May
consider other degrees and certifications).
- Minimum 2-3 years auditing or applicable business experience
- MBA, CPA, CIA, CISA or CFE preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of Accounting Principle theory (GAAP).
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and
- Capability and experience using auditing query technology tools
- Works well in a team setting and independently.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Effective and efficient organization and time management
skills; ability to multi-task.
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the Company.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
required.Physical Requirements:-The physical and mental demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.-The associate
will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written
form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and
understand certain instructions or guidelines.-While performing the
duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk,
and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to
touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The
associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to
25lbs/12kg.-Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and the ability to adjust focus.Penske is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.About Penske Truck LeasingPenske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.,
headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske
Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A
leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates
more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and
serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include
full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and
consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and
warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit
http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.Work Locations: 100 Gundy
Drive Reading, PA 19607Primary Location: United
States-Pennsylvania-ReadingZip: 19607Job: Finance/AccountingPenske
(Oracle) Job Name: Finance/AccountingReq ID: 1911473
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Staff Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!