Receptionist Part Time
Company: Phoebe Ministries
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you passionate about caring for others and making a
difference? Be an everyday hero!
Phoebe Ministries, a not-for-profit, multi-facility organization
specializing in health care, housing, and rehabilitative services
for older adults. As a Phoebe team member, you're free to work in
an innovative environment with a number of bright minds that let
your core strengths shine.
Who is right for the job?
Phoebe, a premier provider of high quality nursing and
rehabilitative health care services to older adults, is seeking
compassionate, caring Receptionist toserve as a liaison between
resident, families, guests, and staff and will represent the
organization. Are you interested in joining our dedicated team
which provides the excellent quality of care Phoebe is known for at
our Berks campus?
7 Paid Holidays per year
20 days Paid Annual Leave per calendar year after date of hire
Service Award & Recognition Gift Cards
**Benefit days are available for employees with a regular status of
greater than 32 hours per week.
SHIFT: 2p-6p (20 hours per week). Also, occasional holiday and
inclement weather coverage will be required.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
The Receptionist is responsible for reception desk duties which
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Checks e-mails on every shift and responds accordingly.
- Records information in the online resident database to ensure
those working in other departments and on different shifts have
needed information to provide the best quality of care and service
to the residents.
- Answers the switchboard/multi-line telephone system promptly
and in a professional and courteous manner. Identifies the needs of
the caller and handles the call effectively and in an efficient
- Handles internal mail to residents as per procedures.
- Creates and updates information on the in-house
- Gathers information to publish in-house, monthly resident
- Accepts, logs, and accurately distributes prescription scripts
- Accepts, logs, and accurately distributes packages and
deliveries (i.e. flowers, dry cleaning, etc.) for residents and
- Participates in department meetings and trainings.
- Covers other shifts within the department to include but not
limited to weekends and major holidays.
- SAFETY: Is trustworthy and responsible.
- KINDNESS: Has a welcoming personality with excellent
- PRESENTATION: Takes pride in self-appearance because she/he is
considered an ambassador for Phoebe.
- EFFICIENCY: Works with a sense of urgency and is consistent,
flexible, and adaptable.
- High school diploma or GED (Required)
- Technical training or 2-year degree (Preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in a clerical or administrative role
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Demonstrates good judgment and the ability to draw sound
- Remains calm in all situations and demonstrates strong
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality without
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office products and
ability to type 50-60 WPM with accuracy
Phoebe Services provides various levels of administrative support
to Phoebe Ministries' operations as a senior care provider at 4
unique locations, providing endless opportunity for growth. Phoebe
offers a very competitive starting rate of pay with shift and
weekend differentials combined with an excellent work environment.
Choose Phoebe Ministries and our tradition of excellence today!
Successful candidates are those who can thrive in a positive and
respectful Customer Driven Culture and exemplify the organization's
Faith in Action Mission, Vision and Values. Phoebe is an equal
Ready to get started?
Keywords: Phoebe Ministries, Reading , Receptionist Part Time, Administration, Clerical , Wernersville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!