Recruitment Marketing Assistant - Driver Hiring Center (Advertising and Social Media)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Recruitment Marketing Assistant - Driver Hiring Center will be
responsible for recruitment marketing and social media marketing to
help Penske reach truck driver candidates and share our career
opportunities. You will help to promote brand awareness and share
our story. This is a fun and creative position that supports our
driver staffing needs with innovative solutions.
In this hourly role, you will primarily support processes around
social media, recruitment collateral, and media monitoring. This
role will oversee all driver opening advertising needs - online, in
print, and on social. It will report to the Director - Employment
Brand and Social Media and will be based in our corporate offices
in Reading, PA with the possibility for a hybrid arrangement.
Preferred candidates for the role will have prior experience in
recruiting, social media, and must have excellent writing
- Create and post on various social media platforms as well as
update social media calendar
- Assist with media campaigns, Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Monitor company websites and media partner sites for candidate
experience and company digital reputation monitoring
- Audit and make updates to job board and media partner sites
- Oversee event management system, reporting and social sharing of
- Maintains various reports such as social media metrics, source
tag reports, sourcing reports, event reports, etc.
- As needed, provide recruitment support such as offer letter
generation, phone screening, job posting, and events to support
other members of the recruiting team
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Associate's degree equivalent from two-year college; or at least
2 years of similar related experience required.
- Excellent writing skills demonstrating creativity are
- Candidates with prior recruitment marketing, social media, and
recruitment sourcing support highly preferred
- Prior experience using technology including recruiting software
required. Specific tools such as Taleo, other ATS technologies,
Hootsuite, job board resume search tools, and candidate management
tools highly preferred.
- Bilingual, fluent English/Spanish written and verbal
communication a plus
- Basic understanding of graphic design principles a plus.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000
vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers
from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America,
Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service
truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck
rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing
management and supply chain management solutions. Visit
http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Recruitment Marketing Assistant - Driver Hiring Center (Advertising and Social Media), Advertising , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!