Kindergarten Prep Preschool Teacher Position - Hershey
Company: Bright horizons
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Teachers are everyday heroes! Do work that matters at a company
that offers you more... including the opportunity to earn an ECE
college degree for free!
If you value the impact that high-quality curriculum and hands-on
learning has on young children, then Bright Horizons is the place
for you! A Kindergarten Prep Teacher position is available working
Bright Horizons is committed to creating inclusive environments
where everyone has a sense of belonging and the opportunity to
contribute and thrive in meaningful and impactful ways.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work
For," we invite you to take your career to the next level by
offering you MORE, including:
- Extensive benefits including 401(k), health insurance, and paid
- Beautiful child care centers with extensive resources and an
engaging curriculum designed to align with NAEYC standards
As a Kindergarten Prep Teacher you will:
- Communicate regularly with parents to support, guide, and share
in their child's development
- Guide your teaching team to develop classroom plans, goals, and
hands-on activities based on your observations of children's
interests and skills
- Document and share the special moments and important milestones
of the children in your care
Must meet state and company minimum education and experience
- At least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED
- CDA with 2 years experience working with children in a
professional setting OR
- AA in ECE with 2 years of experience working with children in a
professional setting OR
- BA in ECE with at least 1 year of experience working with
children in a professional setting
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Pass required state and company background checks
Full-time positions available. Complete your online application
today for immediate consideration. Applications are open only to
those who meet minimum qualifications.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at or
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes
and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright
Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the
following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO - English and EEO - Spanish
along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application and hiring process should contact the recruitment
helpdesk at or . Determinations on requests for reasonable
accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Bright horizons, Reading , Kindergarten Prep Preschool Teacher Position - Hershey, Education / Teaching , Hershey, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!