IT Infrastructure Engineer
Company: EDI Staffing
Posted on: January 25, 2023
IT Infrastructure Engineer will manage and maintain the
implementation, upgrade, operations, and compliance of IT
Infrastructure Systems. The Infrastructure Engineer is responsible
for the overall technical architecture, design,
installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems
hardware, software, and network-related infrastructure. This
individual is process-focused, detail-oriented, organized,
strategic, and thorough in ensuring IT is the best to support the
business and enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure
system. Employee may perform other related duties as required to
meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Primary process owner for multi-tiered IT infrastructure
services composed of multiple vendor and internal parties.
- Manage networks, servers, and core infrastructure services
(AWS, Azure, Aruba wireless, GoDaddy, Email Protection, SAN, NAS,
Fortinet firewalls, SDWAN, backup and DR.
- Ability to script Powershell.
- Manage and support server and infra technologies both on-prem
and cloud (Azure).
- Proficient with Microsoft services (EC2, IAM, S3,
- Administer Office 365 for shared calendar, shared mailbox,
distribution list management, and licensing.
- Escalation support for all user account-related tasks
consisting of AD/Email, video conferencing, and mobile
- Manage internet service providers across all sites
- Share management of core Business platforms (Office 365, Teams,
SharePoint, Printers, OneDrive, etc.).
- Manage End User Computing technology as the primary lead for
design, deployment, and support for related platforms (Teams,
- Develop and improve the Infrastructure Service in the areas of
monitoring, provisioning, and request processes.
- Manage security incidents, investigations, resolutions, and
- Drive resolution of high severity outages impacting IT
- Manage the engagement, delivery, and oversight of activities
related to Infrastructure services provided by external vendors and
- Lead the evaluation and selection of systems and infrastructure
solutions in conjunction with IT strategy and business
- Partner with the business areas to identify system requirements
and translate business requirements into functional service
projects, enhancements, and support.
- Conduct design review of systems and applications to ensure
adherence with identified stability, performance, and security
- 5+ years of experience in IT, providing direct technical
support for IT Infrastructure.
- 3+ years of IT experience in similarly sized growing
- Broad IT Infrastructure experience, related systems delivery,
- Proven experience with managing and utilizing cloud
infrastructure in a service delivery process.
- Successful experience managing the following infrastructure:
Fortinet FW/SDWAN, Azure, InfoSec Monitoring Services, MS Active
Directory, DNS, Server Backups, NAS Storage Solutions.
- Knowledge or experience with the following infrastructure
processes: DR and HA, Change Control, Maintenance management,
InfoSec Breach Management.
- Must have a strong understanding of IT Infrastructure as part
of a business function (SLAs, ITIL practices, etc.).
- Possess solid project management skills, can set, and manage
expectations extremely well, work effectively with others, and are
exceedingly productive on your own while producing quality
Keywords: EDI Staffing, Reading , IT Infrastructure Engineer, Engineering , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!