Company: Heidelberg Materials US, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
AutoReqId: 18058BR Pay Class: Salaried Exempt Minimum Pay Rate:
$71,600.00 Maximum Pay Rate: $107,400.00 Department: Maintenance
Line of Business: Cement Operations Position Type: Full-Time Job
Posting: The Company and the Role: Heidelberg Materials provides
the materials to build our future. Our future is sustainable. Our
future is digital. And it goes beyond cement, aggregates and
ready-mixed concrete. Heidelberg Materials North America,
previously known as Lehigh Hanson, operates more than 450 locations
with approximately 9,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada. This
position is located in Fleetwood, PA and will report directly to
the Mechanical Maintenance Manager. What youll get to do:
- Ensuring continuous improvement of equipment operating
equipment excellence (OEE) (% reliability and % rate performance)
by means of (a) root-cause failure analyses of significant or
chronic equipment failures and (b) development and use of
reliability action plans based upon root cause failure analysis
(RCFA) and downtime analysis techniques.
- Participating in the capital improvement and replacement annual
budget for the entire plant to meet goals and objectives for asset
management. Reviewing and assisting in the engineering and
installation of capital projects.
- Developing and refining the PM/PDM maintenance program.
Coordinating all efforts with equipment custodians and maintenance
management to ensure the program is properly approved and endorsed
by both departments.
- Coordinating with planners and schedulers to ensure that
correct PM/PDM inspections are scheduled and performed when
- Developing solutions to repetitive equipment failures and
process losses, implementing ways of reducing the need for
maintenance, and ultimately eliminating the occurrences of
- Establishing and managing lubrication program and oil analysis,
ensuring all equipment is properly lubricated and oil analysis is
performed on all critical equipment.
- Complete all assigned work in compliance with federal, state
and local regulatory requirements.
- Follow plant and MSHA Safety Policies, including the proper use
of Personal Protective Equipment. Maintain an awareness of plant
environmental standards. Takes corrective action to address minor
problems or reports compliance issues to appropriate supervisor for
resolution. Who we are looking for:
- Technical skills in plant operations and maintenance, cement
- Organization and administrative skills
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- SAP preferred
- Bachelor degree in technical field (engineering, science or
equivalent) required or minimum 10 years maintenance experience, in
absence of degree (experience can include being a skilled craftsmen
who had developed inspection skills) External candidates must be
able to work in the USA without sponsorship Benefits &
Compensation: We appreciate that candidates have many questions
when considering opportunities, so we want to let you know that we
offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which we
like to share with candidates a little bit later in the process.
Employer Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female
/ Veteran / Disabled
Keywords: Heidelberg Materials US, Inc., Reading , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Birdsboro, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!