Manufacturing Project Engineer
Company: Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Custom Processing Services provides contract manufacturing/toll
processing services to a wide variety of industries. Specialized
processes center on particle size reduction using a number of
methods including jaw crushing, pulverizing, micronizing and media
milling. Additional services such as flash drying, surface
treatments, blending, dispersing and packaging are also available.
The Processing Pros provide new product development assistance from
R&D concepts through their commercialization. In addition to
CPS's technical grade facilities, a state-of-the art, dedicated
building is available for cGMP processing.
PROJECT ENGINEERAs a Project Engineer, you will utilize a
multi-disciplinary approach to a number of engineering applications
within teams. You will supervise contractors and direct the
acquisition, modification, improvement, and installation of
high-tech equipment in several manufacturing facilities to maximize
equipment and facility productivity at minimum cost.
- Developing an understanding of the equipment and manufacturing
- Develop capital project scope, budget, and schedule
- Supervising mechanics, electricians, plumbers, and other
- Offering sound technical and engineering advice for
manufacturing, utilities, and facilities performance
- Selecting vendors for equipment purchases
- Troubleshooting mechanical and electrical processes
- Directing the installation and start-up of new equipment and
- Developing creative ideas to cut costs
- Supervising equipment design changes, installation of new
equipment, and building projects
- Researching process improvement and alteration requests and
- Negotiating and overseeing contract work
- Verifying and completing administrative work
- Communicating department projects with plant management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Engineering
Technology, Chemical Engineering, Material Science Engineering, or
a related field preferred.
- Five + years engineering experience preferred.
- Must be open to relocation to our plant locations.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or able to work in the U.S. for reasons
other than practical training.
- Successful engineers will be innovative, have good technical
knowledge, and possess excellent interpersonal, communication and
leadership skills.Travel may be required. Periodic travel to other
cities or customers' and/or vendors' manufacturing facilities may
be necessary. International travel may also be required.
At Custom Processing Services we care about our employees and their
quality of life. It is important to have a work schedule that works
well with your lifestyle, excellent healthcare to maintain a
healthy lifestyle, significant time off to refresh your body and
mind, and a solid pay/bonus and opportunity program to meet your
financial and career expectations.It is time to join the Custom
Processing Services Family!
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision all at reasonable costs
- Great vacation/holiday pay
- Paid birthday off in the month of your birthday
- 401k with match
- Bonus Programs
- Continuing education
- Opportunity/Advancement program
Equal Opportunity Employment:CPS will not unlawfully discriminate
based upon race, color, sex, national origin or ancestry, religion,
age disability, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran
status, or any prohibited basis. This commitment applies to all
aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring,
promotion, compensation, discipline, discharge, and any term or
condition of employment. All employment decisions will be made and
all personnel policies construed in compliance with all applicable
federal, state, and local antidiscrimination laws. All unlawful
discrimination is prohibited.
Keywords: Custom Processing Services, Inc., Reading , Manufacturing Project Engineer, Engineering , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!