Company: Fairlane Gardens Nursing and Rehab
Posted on: October 16, 2020
21 Fairlane Rd, Reading, PA 19606, USA We are currently seeking
an Activities Director for our skilled nursing home facility at
Fairlane Gardens Nursing at Rehab in Reading, PA!
You would plan, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the
Activity Programs as directed by Administrator, to ensure that the
emotional, recreational, and social needs of the residents are met
and maintained on an individual basis.
Shift: Full time
- Plan and schedule movies, parties, games, projects, crafts,
resources, and field trips for residents at least one month in
Identify and monitor spiritual, social, recreational, and emotions
needs of residents through routine interviews, visits, and
consultations with residents and their families
- Encourage residents to develop physical and educational skill
through participation in activities
- Ensure nursing supervisors assist residents with selection of
activities in compliance with physicians' orders.
- Responsible for resident shopping requests
- Assist in managing the smoking program
- Coordinate resident council meetings on a monthly basis
Posting to PCC on resident activities
Education & Qualifications
- Certified Activity Director with experience in Long Term Care
preferred, or previous work experience under a Certified Activity
Consultant is desirable
- Have a certification in NCCAP
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for;
Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Keywords: Fairlane Gardens Nursing and Rehab, Reading , Activities Director, Executive , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!