Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2021
- Provide consultation and guidance regarding admissions and
patient length of stay to a variety of payers.
- Secure authorizations with insurance companies for inpatient
treatment and continue to obtain authorizations for duration of
- Evaluate the utilization program for compliance with
regulations, policies and procedures.
- Review clinical documentation from denied stays against
criteria to determine if documentation is adequate for requested
- Provide staff management to including hiring, development,
training, performance management and communication to ensure
effective and efficient department
- Associate's degree required. Bachelor's or master's degree in
social work, behavioral or mental health, Nursing or other related
health field preferred.
- Four or more year's clinical experience with the population of
the facility and previous experience in utilization management
- One or more years supervisory experience
- If applicable, current licensure as an LPN or RN within the
state where the facility provides services; or current clinical
professional license or certification, as required, within the
state where the facility provides services.
- CPR and de-escalation and restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility
requirements.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Reading , Manager-Utilization Management, Executive , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!