Company: Brentwood Industries Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Project Manager Reading, PAWe have an immediate opening for a
Project Manager at our Corporate Office. Hours are 8 am 5 pm Monday
Oversee projects from the planning stage through design,
validation, and reporting. Provide Project Management guidance to
the engineering team. Advocate for customers to Brentwood and for
Brentwood to customers to assure customer satisfaction,
profitability, and the development of future business. This
requires high value collaboration with Product Line Management,
Business Development, Design Engineering, Manufacturing, and
Vendors to develop custom thermoformed or injection molded parts.
Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization.Essential Responsibilities:
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities concerned with all
aspects of new product development and sales projects, the proc ss
flow, and systems closeout.
- Participate in the conceptual development of a project and
oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation.
- Monitor project milestones and communicate and advise
department managers of schedule conflicts or pending
- Communicate with customers to coordinate activities and to
provide status updates and conditions.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required
to meet deadlines.
- Confer with department managers, contractors, and design
professionals to insure timely completion of project
- Prepare and submit progress and cost tracking reports.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with inspection
and training requirements.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather,
or material emergencies.
- BS/BA in a Technical Field with ten (10) years experience in
Project Management field
- or AS/AA in technical field w/ fifteen (15) years experience in
- Certified Project Management professional preferred
- Project Management experience working with the design and
installation of mechanical or technical equipment with exposure to
- Experience communicating to and working with Customers,
Contractors, Engineers, Purchasing, and Sales.
- Water/ wastewater equipment experience preferred
- Construction Management experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Project software, AutoCAD or other
CAD software, CRM, and ERP systems.
Brentwood offers professional growth potential, pleasant work
environment, and an excellent wage and benefits package including
401K w/employer match. Brentwood Industries, Inc., provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics.
At Brentwood, we have a passion for both our products and our
people. Our goal as an employer is to help you excel as an
individual and as part of a team by providing you with a
satisfying, motivating and stimulating work experience. The varied
nature of the environment at Brentwood allows you to work alongside
industry professionals on a wide range of projects, contributing
your knowledge and strengths to develop innovative, market-driven
Keywords: Brentwood Industries Inc., Reading , Project Manager, Executive , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!