RN Case Manager
Company: AccentCare, Inc.
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Overview:Building Better Together. Bringing passion and purpose
to all we do!
We have a bold vision to reimagine care. And that's possible
because of every individual team member. AccentCare believes
investing in people and their opportunities produce more satisfying
careers, personal growth, and better patient outcomes. In addition,
we emphasize training and hiring a diverse workforce with the lived
experience and skills to deliver culturally competent, inclusive
care.Come join the AccentCare team and Make a Difference every day.
$15,000 Bonus PackagePosition: Registered Nurse RNShift: Full
TimeLocation: Myerstown, PA and surrounding areas
Responsibilities: Job Description/Requirements:As an RN, you will
have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working
one-on-one with your clients to provide them customized care. Under
the guidance of your supervising physician, you will develop plans
of care and utilize nursing theories, skills and techniques to
provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.As an RN you
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug
therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug
allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent
with the patient's diagnosis.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies
and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process:
Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and
commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare,
Inc.Qualifications:Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and
currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state
of agency operation
- One (1) year experience as a RN
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order. Ability to travel to all business
Keywords: AccentCare, Inc., Reading , RN Case Manager, Executive , Myerstown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!