Manager, Fulfillment Center Human Resources
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our Opportunity:Chewy is currently recruiting for a Human
Resources Manager at one of our fulfillment centers. This position
is responsible for overseeing and managing a Fulfillment Center
Human Resources department. If you are looking for a position in
which no two days are the same, team members are a valued asset and
you look at employee engagement as a high priority this position is
for you. Chewy is a growing organization and we need an HR Leader
to join our team. - -What youll do:
- Lead team responsible for performance management, employee
engagement and talent development.
- Assist management staff in resolution of issues and concerns.
- Assists with training as needed by training team; owns
orientation and onboarding.
- Facilitate compensation programs. Implement compensation plans
supported by the research of local market data for positions,
evaluate job levels to ensure compensation programs remain
- Administer workers compensation program: investigate all
injuries, first aid and near misses, and work with plant management
to reduce all three.
- Recommend/administer discipline when warranted. Assist
supervisors/fulfillment center management with disciplinary
- Handle benefits administration.
- Develop/update job descriptions, rules, procedures and
- Participate in facility safety and meetings, including, but not
limited to, safety committee meetings and accident
investigations.What youll need:
- BA/BS required (Business Administration, Human Resources or
related study preferred. - Experience in a similar warehouse
environment or a combination of education-training and experience
will be considered. -
- 5 plus years in an HR partnership role ideally within a
fulfillment or distribution center or busy work environment with
proven track record of success.
- 2-3 years experience managing a HR Team. - -
- Proven record of strategic partnerships which enhance the HR
- Excellent written, verbal, public presentation /communication
skills and strong interpersonal skills required.
- Able to work effectively with a wide range of personnel.
- Strong employee relations background. - -Chewy is committed to
equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of
all Team Members. -If you have a disability under the Americans
with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious
accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations
related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact . - -To
information collected from job applicants and how we use it, please
click here: -).Required
Keywords: Chewy.com, Reading , Manager, Fulfillment Center Human Resources, Executive , Newport, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!