Company: Planet Fitness
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding place to work? National
Fitness Partners was named 2019 Operator of the Year by Planet
Fitness and is the owner of over 100 Planet Fitness clubs in
Delaware, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia,
North Carolina, and South Carolina. Our mission is to "Unite to
provide a judgement free fitness experience with the passion to
achieve results, create opportunity and transform the lives of
those we serve." Career development is important to us. We will
provide you with training in leadership, customer service, and
business operations that will help you achieve your personal and
professional goals! Our growth within the fitness industry provides
many exciting and challenging career opportunities.Benefits:
- Growth Opportunities over 90% of our management team started as
an entry level team member!
- Competitive pay and schedule hourly increases at 90 days, 180
days and 1 yr. $0.50/hr increases every January & July after 1 year
- Shift-differential pay
- PTO for all part-time and full-time employees
- 401K Retirement Fund (Employer match up to 4%!)
- Health Insurance Options including Health, Dental, Vision,
family life insurance, and more
- Basic Life Insurance & Short-Term Disability I00% Company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free employee Black Card Membership including one free Black
Card Membership for a direct family memberJob Summary:The Club
Manager is responsible for the oversight of gym operations to
ensure an exceptional Judgement Free member experience as well as a
financially successful club. You will get the opportunity to serve
your community by enabling all people to enhance their lives. The
Club Manager will be accountable for leading a team of employees in
a positive, motivating manner with continuous assistance in
employee training and development, while maintaining a financially
successful club.Essential Job Functions:
- Works with the Area Director to formulate a plan to achieve
revenue goals and implements at the club level.
- Works with the Area Director to ensure the club is operating in
line with expense budget.
- Increase Black Card Memberships to BER standard of 94% or
- Actively work to meet NFP standards with respect to Club Stats,
i.e., closing %, BC%, secondary billing, PE@PF utilization,
- Maintain a Club BER inspection % of 94 or higher on a monthly
- Decrease club turnover by hiring, motivating, developing and
leading competent staff members focused on creating Raving
- Establish work schedules that maximize staffing resources while
keeping payroll hours in line budget allotment.
- Hold staff accountable to policies and procedures. Provide
constructive counseling in a timely manner.
- Ensure employee time is tracked accurately using the
- Approve staff timecards prior to payroll deadline, ensuring
employee time is accurate.
- Complete One-on-Ones on time with development goals and
- Model Servant Leadership through daily interactions.
- Work side-by-side with staff, supporting front desk activities
through the use of the info call script, giving member tours, using
DataTrak to enroll/manage/cancel members, and cleaning club to NFP
- Hold members accountable to club policies. Deal with member
issues promptly and courteously.
- Understand and promote a safe and healthy club
- Manage marketing efforts by ensuring that staff is aware and
trained on all marketing promotions.
- Report member accidents in a timely manner through the NFP
- Provide back-up support for staff as necessary.
- Additional responsibilities may be required.
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness
- High school education/GED.
- Ability to obtain Club Training Certification.
- Experience working as an Assistant Manager at Planet Fitness
- Exceptional leadership, diplomacy and listening skills.
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite).
- Ability to successfully coach and develop team membersPhysical
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Walking and standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Crouching, bending, using hands to pinch and grasp.
Keywords: Planet Fitness, Reading , General Manager, Executive , Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!