Process Quality Engineering Manager
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- The Process Quality Engineering Manager will lead the
development and implementation of our continuous Improvement (LEAN)
strategy to include the developing of operations initiatives and
supporting analytics relative to Manufacturing, Quality, Delivery,
Cost, and Safety.
- The candidate will provide oversight of process/quality
engineers and inspectors who supports all 621 Reading manufacturing
- This is a key role in leading and driving the cultural and
operational transformation efforts.
- The candidate partners with plant manager, department leaders
and key stakeholders in identifying potential opportunities for
process improvement, while driving business results through the
engagement of continuous improvement principles, LEAN methodologies
- Strong abilities are essential to be able to balance the skills
of project management, continuous improvement and change management
- LEAN Six Sigma Certification is preferred. Requires a
process-focused technical professional who provides technical
direction and business guidance to the Process Quality Engineering
- Proactively develops and maintains a team of high-performing
engineers and specialists to continually seek innovative methods
for improving product quality and throughput.
- Establish and maintain standards responsible to guide technical
evaluation, analysis, and related data acquisition processes to
ensure department quality objectives are achieved.Additional Skills
- BS in engineering or another discipline.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in
- Management experience preferred About Actalent: Actalent
connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and
services capabilities drive value and results and provide the
expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our
experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting
critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how
companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and
engagement through experiences that enable continuous development.
Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of
Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company
is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications
without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national
origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by
Keywords: Actalent, Reading , Process Quality Engineering Manager, Executive , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!