Engineering & Logistics Manager
Company: Sight & Sound
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Sight & Sound is an organization comprised of people with
diverse talents coming together as one in Christ to tell His story
through who we are and what we do.We foster a culture of love for
God and love for others, trust and teamwork, and a collaborative
environment in which we get to do our best work every day.
The Engineering & Logistics Manager provides direction and
supervision to the Show Engineering team and the Logistics &
Storage team using strong project management, communication,
interpersonal, and organizational skills to help fulfill show
design, transfer, and storage goals. Additionally, this role will
oversee all on-site and off-site storage facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Engineering projects and timelines. Work with the other
Production departments to establish priorities and target dates to
achieve the overall production goals.
- Ensure clear communication of construction specifications and
requirements from the Engineering team to the Scene Shop and
Automation & Effects teams.
- Manage on-site and off-site storage facilities and long-term
show storage plans.
- Direct the transfer of shows between theater locations and
warehouses in preparation for the installation of shows.
- Develop and pursue process efficiencies and developments in
technology and equipment.
- Manage a multidisciplinary team with a focus on team health,
communication, and professional development of direct reports.
- Build and maintain relationships between Branson's scene shop &
logistics team members and Lancaster team support.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lead and manage a technical team with a strong
understanding of technical design, fabrication, and real-world
- Ability to manage and communicate large amounts of technical
information clearly and in a timely fashion
- Strong planning and project management skills; ability to
- Strong collaborative approach and proven ability to build a
cohesive team atmosphere
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with multiple
variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Familiarity with 3D design software such as SolidWorks, Fusion
360 or similar design platforms
Please visit sight-sound.com to view the full job description and
complete an online application.
Keywords: Sight & Sound, Reading , Engineering & Logistics Manager, Executive , Ronks, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!