Assistant Business Office Manager
Company: Rosewood Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
Location: Schuylkill Haven
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Rosewood Rehabilitation & Nursing Center - Summary
Responsible for directing the billing, accounts receivable, ensures
processing and coordinated these functions with the corporate
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Directs processing of accounts receivable, adjustments, private
and third party agencies, census information.
2. Manages resident trust funds and maintains confidential
3. Manages collections of past due residents' accounts receivables
and provides reports on these to the administrator and to corporate
4. Organizes, evaluates, and monitors business office operations to
ensure these functions are performed effectively and
5. Evaluates and monitors performance of business office staff and
recommends adjustments or corrections as required.
6. Coordinates all facilities fiscal processes with the corporate
7. Ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality
of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which
recognizes the individuals' needs and rights.
8. Develops and maintains a good working rapport with
intra-departmental staff and other departments within the facility
to ensure fiscal services and activities are maintained to meet the
needs of the facility and the corporation.
9. Maintains and directs the implementation of corporate fiscal
policies and procedures.
10. Accumulates, maintains, and complies statistical information as
1. Must possess an associate's degree in Business Administration,
Accounting, or related experience.
2. Must have 2 years financial experience in health care setting,
some of it in a supervisory capacity. Long-term care experience a
3. Must have working knowledge of current insurance procedures,
4. Must have knowledge, and experience, using computers and office
5. In lieu of educational requirements, will consider someone with
four years financial experience in a health care setting, some of
which must be supervisory.
6. Must have ability to use standard office equipment and have
basic computer skills.
7. Must be knowledgeable of laws, regulations, and guidelines
pertaining to healthcare financial processes.
8. Must possess ability to make independent decisions and problem
solve as appropriate.
9. Must possess ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and
interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures
of the business department.
10. Must possess ability to positively interact with personnel,
customer, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel
and the general public.
11. Must be able to work beyond normal working hours when
12. Must possess strong organized skills.
13. Must be courteous and tactful at all times.
14. Must exercise discretion in handling of confidential
**Rosewood is located on a public bus route**
Keywords: Rosewood Rehabilitation & Nursing Center, Reading , Assistant Business Office Manager, Executive , Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!