IT Financial Applications Director - Revenue Cycle (relocation, sign o
Company: Tower Health
Posted on: September 11, 2019
Overview Are you a high-energy, customer focused healthcare leader
who refuses to settle for good enough? Be empowered to steer
progress and translate your passion for transformation into a
pivotal leadership position. Seize this chance to make your mark as
healthcare continues to change. About Tower Health Tower Health is
a thriving regional health system in Southeastern Pennsylvania
comprised of six hospitals and over 11,000 team members. Tower
Health hospitals offer a dedication to care excellence and
professional recognition that includes a Level I Trauma Center
accredited hospital, Magnet-- designation, HIMSS Stage 7, and many
other accolades. Elevate your career by leading an applications
team in a progressive health system committed to Advancing Health
and Transforming Lives. Join the transformation. Responsibilities
The Applications Director is a full time position with Reading
Hospital Tower Health in West Reading, Pennsylvania. Relocation is
offered for this position. The Day-to-Day Your leadership as
Applications Director will be vital in driving transformation and
the evolution of the Epic electronic health record with Epic
revenue cycle teams. Your contributions may include:
- Initiating and achieving change by planning, brainstorming, and
unflinchingly challenging the status quo.
- Providing and fostering exemplary provider-centric customer
- Engaging and empowering the user community proactively through
cultivating strong relationships and advanced redesign and
standardization of technology.
- Leading and developing a team to enhance and support assigned
applications. Playing a major role in engagement, development,
staffing allocation, performance appraisals, and pay reviews of
- Evaluating, planning, coordinating, and supervising activities
related to the design, development, implementation and maintenance
of assigned applications.
- Delivering solutions that ensure compatibility and integration
with hospital strategies and business plans while establishing
standards and guidelines for improving the applications development
- Establishing effective communication across technical and
non-technical departments to identify key plan tasks and due dates.
Participating in planning and managing project schedules and budget
and ensuring that technical projects follow those plans.
- Relevant experience in a hospital setting is paramount to
success. Experience in hospital applications management or leading
teams in operations with an understanding of a broad cross-section
of revenue cycle processes and data/terminology.
- Applications leadership experience with any major HIT vendor
(Epic, Siemens/Cerner, McKesson, MEDITECH, etc.). Epic experience
- An understanding of systems development life cycle required.
Proven ability to understand, analyze, design, and problem solve
process/workflow and develop creative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to listen to and understand the needs of
different groups, make persuasive presentations, inspire employees,
effectively negotiate with a wide variety of stakeholders, sell
ideas, influence others, and lead change in a collegial
- Ability and proven success in effectively interacting and
building relationships with individuals at all levels (direct
reports, peer level, C-suite, providers, department leaders,
- Track record of strong customer focus. Empathy, collaboration,
and consensus building are key for this position.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated ability to convey information clearly, accurately, and
timely in consideration of audience and medium. Proficiency with MS
Office suite required.
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills with
demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree. Combination of relevant education
and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. #LI
Keywords: Tower Health, Reading , IT Financial Applications Director - Revenue Cycle (relocation, sign o, Executive , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!