Licensed Clinical Social Worker-Geriatrics
Company: Tower Health
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) is the region's premier
physician-directed, multi-specialty group of health care
professionals who participate with Tower Health in managing
population health and promoting wellness, delivering health care
that is readily accessible, compassionate, and of the highest
quality and value, and engaging in clinical research and the
education of health care professionals and our communities.
Inspired by passionate leadership, driven by innovation and enabled
by technology that seamlessly connects providers and the population
whose wellness they promote, THMG will be the region's
multi-specialty healthcare group of choice for patients, providers,
staff and the region's employers, delivering both high quality and
value; a leader in clinical education and research.
Respect for all individuals and benefits of teamwork.
A culture of enthusiasm, pride and optimism.
Relationships based on integrity, trust and compassion.
Initiative and flexibility to define our future
Commitment to access and superior service
Providing integrated care that is efficient, cost effective and of
* Responsible for utilizing evidence-based therapeutic models
within the context of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the
delivery of quality behavioral health services to patients and
* Provides behavioral health support, education, and supervisory
services to colleagues, Reading Health System departments,and to
other providers and agencies as needed.
* Working with Geriatric patients ages 65 and up
* Counseling on your own as well as extensive visits to asses
* Coordinates the Senior Assessment Team to include a collaborative
model of assessment, treatment, and follow-up between the
psychiatrist and geriatricians, with primary care physicians, case
management, social work, nursing and other providers.
* Responsible for community outreach, marketing and education.
* Develop the work flow and oversee day to day operations including
triaging and scheduling assessments for Senior Assessment
* Performs comprehensive assessments and provides quality
psychotherapy utilizing evidence-based practices.
* Act as a resource for older adult issues including behavioral
health, physical health, caregiver concerns, and maintains
knowledge of communityresources.
* Master's Degree
* Certifications: PA State License in Applicable Discipline
Keywords: Tower Health, Reading , Licensed Clinical Social Worker-Geriatrics, Healthcare , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!