Registered Nurse - Adult Medical Surgical (C3)
Company: Tower Health
Posted on: February 14, 2020
Overview Unit Description Come join C3 where patients are
admitted to all private patient rooms under the Hospitalist
services in this 27 bed unit. Common diagnoses include sepsis,
cellulitis, gastrointestinal bleed, pneumonia, diabetic
complications, and medical management pre- and post- liver
transplant. C3s care team includes close collaboration with
physicians, social worker, case management, and pharmacists to
provide comprehensive care. Our care standards include bedside
shift report, meaningful hourly rounding, and bedside care team
rounds. Unit Vision C3 is committed to ensuring a patient first
environment by providing compassionate patient care. Through
elements of Relationship Based Care, team work, collaboration,
helping hands and loving hearts, we will continue to strive towards
excellence. Why Reading Hospital?
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American
Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award (2)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 one of only 11 hospitals in the state
to do so!
- US News & World Report: 6th best hospital in PA Comprehensive
benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance,
retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications
within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. #LI
- Current Pennsylvania RN licensure
- Current BLS Certification
- Previous RN experience, preferred 7am 7:30pm; weekend and
holiday rotation 1-Day
Keywords: Tower Health, Reading , Registered Nurse - Adult Medical Surgical (C3), Healthcare , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!