RN - Registered Nurse - Med/Surg
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Hospice/Palliative Medicine opening in Reading, Pennsylvania.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com RN -
Med/Surg - Float Pool - $10k Bonus
$50,000 - $90,000
Bonus / relo available
*$7/hr premium (Float) pay
** For a limited time only, Reading Hospital will be offering an RN
Sign-On Bonus, $10,000 total payout, for new hires in select areas.
To qualify, you must have at least 18 months of RN work experience.
$3,000 payouts in 6, 12 and 18 months $1,000 in first check. RN -
Med/Surg Float Pool
This 19 bed unit specializes in joint replacement orthopedic
surgeries. Benefit from a diverse experience which offers a Career
Advancement Program, training to new specialties and abundant
opportunities. Enjoy flexible scheduling, tuition
assistance/reimbursement, generous benefits and competitive
- Medical, Surgical, Psych and Rehab
- Every 3rd weekend
- Open to RehabMinimum Qualification:
- 1 year / Bachelor's Degree: Bachelors of Science in Nursing
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical
recruitment and employment industry. We're the only healthcare
staffing company to offer our travel and permanent staff a free,
all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed
vacation by working contracts and referring other travel and perm
professionals. Just starting your permanent job search? Here are
some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive from
CoreMedical Group's staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Reading , RN - Registered Nurse - Med/Surg, Healthcare , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!