RN - Registered Nurse - Trauma
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Emergency and Trauma opening in Reading, Pennsylvania. This and
other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com RN - Neuro /
Trauma / IMU
$30/hr - $40/hr
- Sign-On Bonus, $10,000 total payout, for new hires in select
areas. To qualify, you must have at least 18 months of RN work
experience. $3,000 payouts in 6, 12 and 18 months $1,000 in first
check. RN - Neuro / Trauma / IMU
- A 30 bed unit specialized in intermediate care of medical,
neurosurgical and trauma patients located within the state of the
- This unit offers a variety of clinical experiences and will be
the location for our established ventilator patients.
- The nurse patient ratio is 1:3 and this unit has been the
organizational leader in piloting video-monitoring. Minimum
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing (Required)
- Certification and Licensure Requirements
- PA Registered Nurse License (Required)
- BSN or Certification in Critical Care PreferredPlease Call:
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical
recruitment and employment industry. We're the only healthcare
staffing company to offer our travel and permanent staff a free,
all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed
vacation by working contracts and referring other travel and perm
professionals. Just starting your permanent job search? Here are
some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive from
CoreMedical Group's staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keyphrases: critical care medicine jobs, emergency room nursing
jobs, emergency room nurse jobs, emergency room technician jobs,
emergency room triage jobs, er nurse jobs, er tech jobs, er nursing
jobs, er triage jobs, er technician jobs
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Reading , RN - Registered Nurse - Trauma, Healthcare , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!