Posted on: May 6, 2021
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Frackville, Pennsylvania.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com This is
a part time (20 hours/wk) position at the Mahanoy State
Correctional Institution in Frackville, PA.Our Float Physician is
one who provides a full range of medical services for inmates.
Provides required documentation of services to the Site Medical
Director or designee in order to monitor provision of clinical
services. Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A. regarding
changes in schedule coverage. Assists in arrangements for coverage
of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of
- Medical school graduate Experience:
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal
Medicine or Public Health preferred (Board Certification)
- Current licensure as a Physician within the state
- Current CPR Certification
- Current DEA number Responsibilities
- Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine
- Conducts on-site sick call and chronic care clinics, as
established by Medical Director.
- Review and countersigns therapeutic orders and corresponding
progress notes of inmates seen by the P.A./ARNP, if applicable,
ensuring they are appropriate and effective.
- Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters
in the patient's progress notes, as applicable.
- Ensures progress note documentation is in SOAP format, problem
oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is dated, timed
- Responds to a code or health emergency within standard
- Perform other duties as assigned Keyphrases: family medicine
jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family
medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Wellpath, Reading , Physician, Healthcare , Frackville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!