Company: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This position is responsible for responding to all internal and
external calls received through The Hotel Hershey's main
- Transferring calls to the appropriate destination
- Accepting requests for and placing wake-up calls at the
- Accepting and delivering accurate messages
- Monitoring the heat/smoke detector panel
- Activating emergency response procedures when necessary
- Monitoring two-way radio communication with
security/engineering and guest service staffs
- Handling and following up on evening calls for the Housekeeping
- Employing the paging system to locate staff Basic
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working in customer
- Demonstrated courtesy, clarity of speech and good
- Proven employee/guest relations, communication, problem solving
and organization skills.
- Basic keyboarding skills and ability to type 35 wpm.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Professional image representative of property image.Working
- Physical requirements include sitting (up to 100% of the
shift), hearing, speaking clearly and finger dexterity.
- Ability to work as required by business levels, including
weekends and holidays.Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign the duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts, Reading , SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR, Healthcare , Hershey, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!