RN Unit Manager -Sign on Bonus - Monday - Friday
Company: Locust Grove Retirement Village
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Overview:UP to $5,000 Sign On Bonus available.Flexible
Scheduling and Competitive Wages.Monday - Friday ShiftAn
extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture you can be
proud of by joining one of the nation's top Long Term Care, Skilled
Nursing health care providers in our dynamic facility located in
Mifflin, PA.Purpose of Your Job PositionAs a Consulate Health Care
Unit Manager, you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring
for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors, and all others;
as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health
Care's five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect,
and Passion. The primary purpose of your position is for managing
the staffing needs and providing supervision for nursing staff
providing direct resident care to ensure quality resident care on
the assigned unit. This position assists in staff development. Such
supervision is in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility,
and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to
ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all
times. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible
healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and
concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve
superior results.Job FunctionAs Unit Manager, you are delegated the
administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability
necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Responsible for
providing direct resident care in accordance with established
plans. Supervises Clinical Nurses and Nurse Techs. This job
description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be
asked by the supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You
will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks
listed in his job description. The employer has the right to revise
this job description at any time. This job description is not a
contract for employment, and either you or the employer may
terminate employment at any time, for any reason.Duties and
- Act in the capacity as a Team Leader in a modified primary care
- Provide regular resident status updates to appropriate
- Supervises Nurse Techs/Clinical Nurse I & II (LPN), and
participate in their evaluations.
- Conduct and document a complete data collection of each
resident's medical status upon admission and throughout the
resident's course of treatment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an
individualized treatment plan for each assigned resident.
- Comply with evaluation, treatment, and documentation of
Consulate Health Care guidelines.
- Maintain ongoing communications with physicians concerning
- Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely
- Assist in recruiting and hiring nursing staff.
- Provide supervision/counseling as needed to unit nursing
- Assist with completion of annual performance appraisals for all
unit nursing personnel, including competency checklists.
- Assist nursing personnel to act in compliance with corporate
policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor compliance with resident record documentation
requirements, as directed.
- Coordinate staffing schedules to ensure adequate coverage.
- Ensure compliance with resident rights policies and work with
families and other staff, as needed, to resolve grievances.
- Must complete Preceptor Training.
- Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participates in
facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Embrace Consulate Health Care's five core values of compassion,
honesty, integrity, respect, and passion, and incorporate them into
the daily job function.
- Demonstrate respect and compassion in every
interaction.EducationGraduate/Completion of approved/accredited
school of nursing. Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the state
of practice.ExperienceMust have a minimum (3) years nursing
experience preferred in a setting serving the same age/type of
resident population served by this facility. Minimum one (1) year
experience in nursing administration.EEO/MFDVind123
Keywords: Locust Grove Retirement Village, Reading , RN Unit Manager -Sign on Bonus - Monday - Friday, Healthcare , Mifflin, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!