Dental Front Office Manager
Company: Hengst Family Dental
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Due to recent growth, we are seeking a full-time Office Manager
to oversee administrative duties and front office
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and energetic
individual with great communication skills to join our team.
Experience is preferred.
Hengst Family Dental is a two Doctor practice that has been serving
the local community for over 18 years. As we continue to grow, we
are looking for the right person to join our team. The Front Office
manager's duties and responsibilities include patient appointments,
working directly with insurance companies, assisting patient needs,
and providing general administrative support to our team.
$20-$23 hourly wage
We do offer competitive pay and benefits!
The specific duties of the Front Office Manager would
- Managing day-to-day operations for the dental office.
- Oversee staff responsibilities.
- Work with insurance companies, billing, and
- Manage patient financial accounts/update patient
- oversee patient relations and schedules.
- Support staff as needed.
- Previous management experience/ Dental office preferred but not
- Experience with dental coding and billing
- Experience with insurance claims
- Proficient with computers (Microsoft Office, Dentrix
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Team Player
- Very organized and able to multitask
- Health and dental insurance
- paid time off/vacation
- Competitive pay
- 401k opportunities
- Friendly work environment
Keywords: Hengst Family Dental, Reading , Dental Front Office Manager, Healthcare , Newport, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!