Company: Tower Behavioral Health
Posted on: January 15, 2022
$5,000 Sign on Bonus - 3 day 12 hour shift & every 3rd weekend (
7 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. or 7 p.m. -7:30 a.m.)ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and
behavioral health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing
care plans, maintain medical records and educate patients and their
families about various physical and behavioral health
- Provide nursing care and services within the standards and
scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse
Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as
well as facility and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure physician's orders are legible if taken verbally and
transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Ensure patient's status is assessed on an ongoing basis and
pertinent information gathered is documented.
- Collaborate with others to ensure that all patients' physical,
biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs are met and
when they are not met, acknowledges and works to resolve customer
- Notify physician of significant changes in status such as
difficulties with detox, medical emergency or change in medical
status regarding response to medications, etc.
- Ensure nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs
and initial treatment plan is completed upon admission.
- Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions
in providing direct patient care.
- Accurately administer medications per ordered note and document
accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on
- Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed
efficiently and accurately as directed.
- Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining
professional boundaries, being respectful to personal space, giving
patient direct attention and maintaining rational detachment.
- Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients,
visitors, coworkers and others involved in patient treatment in an
effective manner.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Tower Behavioral Health, Reading , RN, Healthcare , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!