Registered Dietitian 3
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Unit Description:Come work for the world's leading private
employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a full time Registered Dietitian 3 for Lehigh
Valley Hospital - Schuylkill located in Pottsville, PA. This
position will be considered the Network Lead RD for this 120-bed
The successful candidate will:
provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- provide MNT counseling to patients as needed in the outpatient
- work a rotating weekend schedule;
- provide guidance and daily operational oversight for 1 other RD
at the facility;
- participate in quality improvement initiatives within the
- educate health care team members, including physicians and
nurses.Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for
candidates who have:
Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in PA;
- experience in the healthcare setting, preferably
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary
staff.Absent a legally recognized exception, LVHN requires a
COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location.
Learn more about LVHN - Schuylkill at:
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business
segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior
Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals
through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth
opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we
have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are
looking to get more out of their career!
Position Summary:Responsible for providing direct comprehensive
nutrition services including those for complex needs.
- Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure
nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and client
satisfaction to ensure account retention.
- Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition
programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
- Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical
departments on established processes, special diets, and menu
requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of
status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate
Sodexo resource when necessary.-Ensures compliance with all
federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client
policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., -HIPAA/Privacy Act,
Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and
personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related
trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality
improvements and communicates them to other departments. .
Qualifications & Requirements:Basic Education Requirement -
Bachelor's DegreeBasic Functional Experience - 3 years work
experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes,
assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care,
retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Reading , Registered Dietitian 3, Healthcare , Pottsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!