Company: ComForCare Home Care - North Montgomery County
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionComForCare invites you to be part of our Caring
POSITION SUMMARY : Companion Care
- We are looking for A Companion Caregiver for one of our female
- No Personal Care involved
- Flexible Days, Full Time or Part Time
- $15/Hour for a Right Candidate
- Long term permanent case QUALIFICATIONS
- Be eighteen (18) years of age.
- Demonstrate ability to read, write, follow a written Aide Care
Plan and document tasks performed.
- Be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate dependability, tact, patience, and the ability to
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to show compassion and empathy toward the
elderly, sick, and disabled. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/AREAS OF
- Functions within the limitations of the individual
- Services provided may include supervision and various
companionship activities that promote the client's well being.
Companion services typically do not involve hands-on care such as
bathing and dressing.
- Attends to the client's requests promptly.
- Provides companionship, socialization, and light housekeeping
- Assists with food preparation when included on the Aide Care
- Knows and follows infection control policies including proper
hand washing techniques.
- Maintains appropriate communication with the Clinical
Supervisor (written and verbal) and with all members of the
- Documents care given and pertinent observations accurately as
directed by the Aide Care Plan.
- Treats clients and families with respect. Maintains
- Accepts and fulfills assignments with the Agency. Exercises
judgment in accepting assignments.
- Attends required in-service programs per Agency policy.By
selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.Equal Opportunity
Keywords: ComForCare Home Care - North Montgomery County, Reading , Companion Caregiver, Healthcare , Boyertown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!