On Call Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Location: New Cumberland
Posted on: May 16, 2022
BAYADA Home Health is currently seeking an experienced
Registered -Nurse, -RN or LPN for an on-call position performing
home health visits. This office services our adult and geriatric
clients on a per visit basis throughout York County and Adams
County.At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
-We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire
- Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Making home visits to clients on an on-call basis to designated
geographic territories after business hours and during the weekend
days and evenings.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical
or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors'
- Performing client assessments as necessary.Qualifications for a
Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in PA.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.Sponsor-RHHRNAs an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.About
BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care
provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and
assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA is committed to creating a culture
and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all
employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality,
personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and
trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Reading , On Call Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!