Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Company: Select Rehabilitation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Join the Select family today!
Full-time & PRN Opportunities Available!
Select Rehabilitation is the nation's premier leader in therapy
services. We have contracts with over 2,400 facilities throughout
43 states and are rapidly growing.
Due to our continued to growth, we are seeking a Full-time Physical
Therapist Assistant (PTA) who is a proactive caregiver with a
positive "team player" attitude, and meets the following
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
therapy program - New grads welcome!
- Current state licensure
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Results-oriented with strong critical thinking and
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn quicklyWhen you join the
Select Rehabilitation family, you will enjoy an incredible career,
attractive benefits and opportunities:
- Highly competitive salary + 401K Plan + Paid Time Off
- Healthcare benefits package
- Paid state licensure fees - Select University state approved
- Promotion / Advancement / Transfer Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Student Intern Program
- Select Gives Back Charity Program, and much more!Whether you
are looking now or in the future, we invite you to complete our
short application to stay informed of potential openings in your
area. Go to http://selectrehab.com/career to join one of the most
well-respected and progressive rehabilitation networks in the
Select Rehabilitation is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Select Rehabilitation, Reading , Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Healthcare , Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!