Paramedic - Lewisburg, PA $1,752 ASAP START!!!
Company: Pulse Clinical Alliance
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionPulse Clinical Alliance is hiring an Paramedic in
Lewisburg, PA Job Description:Staff assess the nature and extent of
illness or injury and prioritize medical procedures to be followed,
determine the need for additional assistance. Staff are expected to
prepare and use LifePak 15 Heart Monitor, and Glidescopes for
intubation, and are able to professionally operate a radio
communication system while maintaining accurate records of the
emergency. Staff must maintain a clean and adequately stocked
ambulance at all times. Staff must be comfortable managing STEMI,
Stroke, Trauma, and all other medical emergencies. Pulse Clinical
Alliance is seeking an experienced candidate for this opportunity.
Join Pulse's growing team of healthcare professionals.Job
- Contract: 13 weeks
- Shift: Day 4x12-Hour (07:00 - 19:00)
- Pay: $36.50/hr paid weekly
- 2 yrs of prehospital experience.
- Work Setting - Ambulance; STEMI; STROKE
- General Skills - Interpretation/Management of Dysrhythmias,
Defibrillation, Synchronized Cardioversion, Phlebotomy, IV Starts,
12 Lead EKG, Intubation, Wound Care, Emergency Birth, Splinting,
- Licenses Required: PA STATE LICENSE REQUIRED
- Certifications: BLS, PALS, ACLS, EMT-P, Drivers License
- Preferred: NREMT-P, NR-P, PHTLS or ITLS, PA DOH EMT-P Pulse
- Extension opportunities
- Onboarding BonusesHealthcare is an ever-changing landscape and
the professionals at Pulse Clinical are ready to navigate those
changes to benefit our employees and contractors seeking meaningful
employment in the healthcare
Keywords: Pulse Clinical Alliance, Reading , Paramedic - Lewisburg, PA $1,752 ASAP START!!!, Healthcare , Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!