Medical Neuro-Oncologist Opportunity with Penn State Health
Company: Penn State Health Physician Recruitment
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The Department of Neurosurgery at Penn State Health Milton S.
Hershey Medical Center, Penn State College of Medicine is seeking
candidates for a Fulltime Medical Neuro-Oncologist. The preferred
candidate would be an experienced, mid-career physician with
aspirations to lead a medical neuro-oncology program. Opportunity
- Join highly ranked Neurosurgery program known for outstanding
clinical care, innovative research, collaborative faculty, and
established neurosurgical residency and fellowship training
- Position is within the Division of Neuro-Oncology and Skull
Base Surgery in the Department of Neurosurgery.
- The Division includes three fellowship trained neuro-oncology
and skull base surgeons and three medical neuro-oncologists, as
well as a dedicated clinical cancer nurse and APP. Excellent
support services/departments including dedicated Neuropathology,
Neuroradiology, Neuro-ophthalmology, Radiation Oncology and Medical
- Unique opportunities for truly multidisciplinary patient care
and collaborative research in basic, translational, and clinical
- Benefits Include: Vacation time, 10 days of CME, 401k match up
to 10% Requirements:
- MD, MD/PhD, DO or equivalent degree
- BC/BE Neurology or Oncology with completion of a Neuro-Oncology
- A track record of academic productivity and clinical excellence
is required Community:
- The area offers excellent public schools with many ranking in
the top 100 in the state.
- Central PA offers vibrant urban areas surrounded by small town
rural/suburban communities which affords exceptional cultural
opportunities including the Harrisburg Symphony, museums, farmers
markets and fine dining.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, we have ample opportunities for
hiking - Appalachian Trail and many other trails, biking,
boating/rowing - Susquehanna River, skiing, and hunting -
surrounded by state game lands.
- Located within a short train ride or drive to New York City,
Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Keywords: Penn State Health Physician Recruitment, Reading , Medical Neuro-Oncologist Opportunity with Penn State Health, Healthcare , Hershey, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!