Company: New Story Schools
Location: Terre Hill
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a
mission-driven organization? - Do you want to join a fast-growing
company with excellent benefits, such as competitive health and
wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off,
and so much more?
New Story Schools in Reading, PA is seeking a qualified Speech
Therapist to provide services to students with Autism and Emotional
support, as part of a multi-disciplinary team. The Speech Therapist
will promote the development of communication skills through
assessment, program planning, and direct services. Starting salary
based on experience.
- Plan and conduct assessments, as well as record and interpret
- Develop individualized treatment plan aiming to promote
communication skills, including expressive language, the ability of
verbal expression, receptive language, and augmentative
- Monitor and revise treatment plans as needed and communicate
with all team members involved to ensure the effectiveness of
- Plan, implement, and adapt speech-language therapy
- Work collaboratively with other members of the student's
treatment team and family to design and implement appropriate
- Develop and implement IEP goals individualized to the
- Administer appropriate testing to gather data for the
development and/or revision of the treatment plan.
- Provide reports and make recommendations regarding the future
needs of students.
- Implement appropriate behavior management strategies and
- Demonstrate knowledge of students' privileges and
responsibilities in the behavior program.
- Maintain speech-language therapy supplies and order supplies as
needed and requested by families/teachers.
Eligible New Story Employees will receive competitive pay and
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase
New Story School is an educational organization comprised of
special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New
Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning
environment integrated with behavior support services for students
diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our
multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school
districts, and community partners to empower children to overcome
challenges and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to
providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the
students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools
careers and benefits, please visit our website
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the
UKG system. Click , log in, and navigate to "Open Opportunities" to
search and apply for current open opportunities.
- 1 year(s): Experience providing speech-language therapy
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) preferred, or Clinical
- Bachelors or better in Speech-Language PathologyPreferred
- Masters or better in Speech-Language PathologyLicenses &
- Licensed Spch Lang PathSkillsPreferred
Keywords: New Story Schools, Reading , Speech Therapist, Healthcare , Terre Hill, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!