SIGN ON BONUS Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) All Shifts Available FT and PT
Company: Orwigsburg Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Orwigsburg Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - With a team of
experienced professionals in the long-term care industry, we've
been working hard to make sure we have a positive impact on the
lives the lives of not only the residents we serve, but most
importantly the overall well-being of our associates.
We believe our team provides the utmost quality care to our
residents. This excellence in care stems from not only the support
and encouragement our team-members receive, but also the ability to
live a -balanced lifestyle.
We are all family at Orwigsburg Center and welcome new team-members
with open arms.
We would love for you to join our team for the betterment of your
life and the lives of our residents!
Full Time & Part Time, Every Weekend schedules available
Shifts: 7a-3p, 3pm-11pm, 11p-7a
Why choose to work for Orwigsburg?
Generous Sign-on Bonus for new team-members!
Referral Bonus Program! $4,500 for every RN/LPN and $3000 for every
CNA you send our way!
Starting rates up to 31.00 per hour!
Health & Dental Insurance
Generous paid time off (PTO) as well as paid holidays
EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT CARD
Tuition assistance -offered to qualified staff
Continuous professional and clinical training
Easily accessible via public transportation
Monthly employee appreciation activities
Your chance to work for a -fun and supportive -team that truly
What does it take to be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for
- Must possess a -Licensed Practical Nursing license -for the
state of -Pennsylvania -upon hire
- The ability to perform physical tasks typical of LPN
- Has at least 1 year of supervisory experience in long-term care
or a physical rehab setting
- Embraces our person-centered care approach to meet each
resident's needs and preferences
- Possesses a true passion for excellence in nursing
- Demonstrates an ability to remain calm, perform effectively and
professionally during peak periods of activity and emergency
- Effectively and patiently interacts with residents, their
family members, and the healthcare team members
- In coordination with the healthcare team, assesses, plans,
directs, evaluates, and modifies each resident's care plan to meet
with his/her physical, psychosocial, and cultural needs
- Manage emergency situations in a prompt, precise, and
- Maintains accurate, detailed reports and records
- Completes medication administration and treatment needs for all
For immediate consideration, please apply and call Theresa in HR at
Imperial Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer and
drug-free workplace. -
Keywords: Orwigsburg Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Reading , SIGN ON BONUS Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) All Shifts Available FT and PT, Healthcare , Orwigsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!