PRN Speech Language Pathologist
Company: New Story, LLC
Location: Centre Hall
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are currently hiring a -Speech-Language Therapist -to provide
services to children as part of the multi-disciplinary team. The
Speech Therapist will promote -development of communication skills
-through assessment, program planning and direct service. We're
able to hire as full-time, part-time, or PRN.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Plan and conduct assessments, as well as record and interpret
- Develop individualized treatment plan aiming to promote
communication skills, including expressive language, the ability of
verbal expression, receptive language, and augmentative
- Monitor and revise treatment plans as needed and communicate
with all team members involved to ensure the effectiveness of
- Plan, implement, and adapt speech-language therapy
- Work collaboratively with other members of the student's
treatment team and family to design and implement appropriate
- Develop and implement IEP goals individualized to the
- Administer appropriate testing to gather data for the
development and/or revision of the treatment plan.
- Provide reports and make recommendations regarding future needs
- Implement appropriate behavior management strategies and
- Demonstrate knowledge of student's privileges and
responsibilities in the behavior program.
- Maintain speech-language therapy supplies and order supplies as
needed and requested by families/teachers.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to establish and
maintain effective working relationships with child,
parent/guardian, multidisciplinary team members, and other
personnel involved in child's educational/behavioral
- Must have knowledge of child development and common behavioral
disorders exhibited by children and adolescents.
Must have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Must display a professional appearance and demeanor.
Eligible New Story School Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase
New Story Schools is an educational organization comprised of
special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New
Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning
environment integrated with behavior support services for students
diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our
multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts
and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges
and creating new stories in their lives.
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to
providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the
students we serve. For more information about New Story Schools
careers and benefits, please visit our website
- 1 year(s): Minimum of one year experience providing speech
therapy to children.EducationRequired
- Bachelors or better in Speech-Language PathologyPreferred
- Masters or better in Speech-Language PathologyLicenses &
- Licensed Spch Lang PathPreferred
Keywords: New Story, LLC, Reading , PRN Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!