CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Training
Company: Masonic Village at Elizabethtown
Posted on: March 19, 2023
PAID CNA TRAINING!
Masonic Villages of Pennsylvania - Elizabethtown Campus - is
immediately hiring for CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant Trainees will need to be available for
13 days of training Monday-Friday 7am-4pm. Certified Nursing
Assistant Trainees will be hired to a specific position based upon
current available openings.
Available shifts include:
- Part time days and every other weekend
- Full and part time evenings including every other weekend
- Full and part time night shifts including every other weekend
As a CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Trainee, you will carry out
our Mission of Love by performing various resident care activities
and related non-professional nursing services.
Our CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Trainees are responsible for
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, i.e.,
bathing, hair car, nail care, mouth care, feeding, back care and
toileting. Perform any of the procedures included in NA training
manual. Follows instructions from the RCR and RNP. Completes and
documents all care as assigned accurately and in a timely manner.
Assist residents during meals as indicated, feeding those unable to
feed themselves, serving and collecting trays. Replenish ice and
water in resident rooms as needed.
- Transport residents using a wheelchair or assist resident to
ambulate to activities or special appointments, i.e., PT, Podiatry,
Beauty Shop, etc.
- Assist licensed personnel with special treatments, i.e.,
catheterizations and enemas, etc.
- Take vital signs, TPR, and blood pressure; record Intake &
Output; empty and change catheter drainage bags as directed.
- Observe residents and answer call bells in a timely manner to
determine residents' needs. Report any unusual conditions or
reactions to supervisor. Take appropriate action as requested or
required by the situation. What You Have:
- High School graduate preferred, but not essential.
- Must hold current Nursing Assistant certification or
participate in on-the-job orientation leading to certification
- Must be at least 18 years of age. With over 145 years of
providing award-winning care and services across the state of PA,
Masonic Villages is driven by our Mission of Love to assist
individuals in realizing their potential and enjoying the highest
possible quality of life.
Why Choose Masonic Villages:
Each campus is supported by corporate leaders who are fully
invested in the mission and to hiring like-minded individuals who
are committed to providing heartfelt customer service and invested
in contributing to our team environment. When you join our team you
- Industry-leading benefits that start day one, like a $0 cost
medical coverage option, ALL positions come with medical
- Competitive pay rates to attract the best talent
- Weekend bonuses and bonuses for additional shifts worked
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses of up to $1,000 per referral
- Discounts for onsite Daycare
- Free Gym and Pool Membership
- Paid Lunch
- Employer matched Retirement Savings with free financial
- Tuition and Educational Reimbursement
- A commitment to growing our leaders, with at least 50% of our
leadership positions being filled internally
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about working at Masonic Villages of PA at our careers
Keywords: Masonic Village at Elizabethtown, Reading , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Training, Healthcare , Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...