Physical Therapist (PT)
Company: Schuylkill Center
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Schuylkill Center - Physical Therapist (PT) - Full Time and
Benefits of the Physical Therapist (PT):
- Daily Pay! Your pay, when you need it! Get paid daily!
- One Location, No Daily Travel
- Professional Licensure Reimbursement for full-time
- Competitive Pay Rates!
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan and 401k
- Core Benefits start the first day of the month following date
- Enhanced Employee Referral Program - Refer a Full Time RN, LPN,
or CNA and Receive a $5000 Referral Bonus!
- INCREASED PTO to include holidays, vacation and sick
- Commuter Benefit to Assist with the Cost of Fuel!
- Industry leading orientation and training with on-going
- Employee recognition through various awards and recognition
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous professional training
- A team centered culture that supports our values of -S.H.A.R.E.
(Service, Honesty, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence)
- An employer who cares about -YOU
Location: 1000 Schuylkill Manor Rd, Pottsville, PA 17901
Schuylkill Center is a 4-Star CMS rated facility and has been voted
"The Best Nursing Home for the 2022 Reader's Choice Award", for the
2nd year in a row! We are excited to offer our new in-house model
of Rehab at Schuylkill Center! Currently, we are adding a Full Time
and PRN Physical Therapist (PT) to our valuable team of
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist (PT):
- The Physical Therapist (PT) will screen, examine and evaluate
residents, including history, systems review, applications of
appropriate tests and measures and interprets findings in order to
establish a diagnosis, identify impairments, determine the
predicted level of improvement and time required to achieve it,
identify precautions and design a plan of care.
- Develops appropriate treatment goals and methods in
collaboration with the resident and caregivers, implements the
treatment plan and completes all related documentation required for
- Supervision of Assistants, temporary licensees, students and
support staff in accordance to state licensure requirements and
- Physical Therapist (PT) will attend and contributes to resident
care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Consults with and makes referrals to other disciplines,
agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the
- Provide exceptional customer service: ensures that resident and
families receive the highest quality of service in caring and
- Physical Therapist (PT) will be responsible for Clinical
Programming and for maintaining efficiency standards.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist (PT):
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program is required
and must have a valid professional license by discipline for
- A minimum of one year of related experience in a hospital,
skilled nursing facility or other related medical facility is
required, as is the ability to read, write, speak, and understand
the English language. New Grads will be considered.
- The successful candidate will also demonstrate patience,
courtesy, excellent customer service skills, dependability,
attention to detail and flexibility.
- Must successfully complete a post offer, pre-employment
criminal background check and physical / drug screen.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required
We are working around the clock to keep our residents and staff
healthy and safe and are following the recommended protocols and
guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC). We ensure all employees and residents have the required PPE
to protect them from potential exposure during this COVID-19
epidemic. Additionally, Numerous precautions have been implemented
in all nursing centers such as temperature and symptom screening,
screening all employees, restricting visitors and enhancing
cleaning of high touch surfaces.
Take pride in your career and join an organization where your
talents will shine! Apply Today!
Schuylkill Center is an equal opportunity employer and complies
with applicable Federal, State and Local civil rights laws and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age,
disability, sex, and protected veteran status.
Keywords: Schuylkill Center, Reading , Physical Therapist (PT), Healthcare , Pottsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...