Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Admission - $33-46 per hour
Posted on: March 20, 2023
AccentCare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health
Admission for a nursing job in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Admission
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Permanent
OverviewWhy You'll Love Being an Admissions Nurse at AccentCareDo
you take great pride in achieving the best possible outcomes for
patients? Are you passionate about providing exceptional care? Join
the AccentCare team today as an RN Case Manager-Admissions.--The
Admissions Nurse is a registered nurse responsible for the quality
of home health care plans at "Start of Care" and "Recertification"
in collaboration with assessing clinician and coding specialist.--
The Admissions Nurse ensures care plan is accurate, complete, and
illustrates the patient's skilled need and eligibility for home
- Utilize referral documents, orders, comprehensive assessments,
and OASIS documentation to edit/build a detailed and individualized
POC in conjunction with admitting clinician that demonstrates home
health eligibility and skilled need.
- Clinically review OASIS scoring and ICD-10 code
assignment/sequencing recommended by the coding specialist to
ensure consistency with clinical documentation.
- Maintain up to date status information on any assigned cases
that are unable to be completed due to outstanding
- Consult with appropriate clinical staff to clarify any data
integrity issues and works with clinicians to make appropriate
corrections per organization policy.
- Notify leadership of problematic trends identified during case
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops and reviewing professional publications
- Assist with other chart audit activities as assigned
- Assist clinical/branch staff with interpretation of regulations
- Participate in departmental staff and in-service meetings, as
required--Join the AccentCare team and apply for this RN Case
Manager-Admissions opportunity today!--Location: Lancaster, PA and
surrounding areasShift: Full TimeSalary: $78000 - $85000 /
year--$20,000 Bonus Package Responsibilities Admissions Nurse
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug
therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug
allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent
with patient's diagnosis.
- Comply with legal requirements, standards, policies, and
procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process: Code
of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and
commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
QualificationsAdmissions Nurse Qualifications
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and
currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state
of agency operation.
- One year experience as an RN
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role.
- Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of
- Must be a licensed driver with the ability to travel to all
business locations.--AccentCare Job ID #20486-en-us. Posted job
title: Admissions Registered Nurse (RN) Home HealthAbout
AccentCareYour mission, our vision.--Together we--can--Make A
Difference!AccentCare--, Inc. is among the nation's largest and
most respected post-acute healthcare providers. Over 50 years
strong, we are relentless about innovation and uncompromising about
patient-first care! Driven to provide the highest quality,
evidence-based care, matched with a gracious, personalized
experience. We never lose sight of our commitment to our patients,
our communities and each other.
About AccentCare:AccentCare is the 4th largest home health company
in the nation with a history of care of over 50 years.--We have
more than 30,000 qualified professionals in over 242 offices who
are dedicated to improving the quality of living. With advanced
technologies, proprietary programs, and extensive training, our
caring team members uphold our mission for over 200,000 patients
and clients each year.Benefits
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program
Keywords: AccentCare, Reading , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Admission - $33-46 per hour, Healthcare , Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...