Company: Willow Valley Communities
Location: Willow Street
Posted on: May 28, 2023
As a condition of employment, Willow Valley Communities requires
that all new hires are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to their
first day of employment.
Willow Valley Communities is seeking a CNA Mentor. The CNA Mentor
will train new CNA Team Members across Skilled Care areas. The CNA
Mentor cares for Residents in Skilled Care settings under the
direction of nursing and medical staff.
- Models exemplary customer service and models MORE values toward
Team Members and Residents.
- Models professional communication with Residents, families and
- Flexible and adaptable to changing processes, assignments and
- Utilizes a Person/Resident-Centered Care Approach when
providing services to Residents, in accordance with the care
- Participates in QAPI projects.
- Assists with giving guidance to newly hired Nursing Assistants
using proper procedures and protocol.
- Demonstrates clinical knowledge and skills within the scope of
practice, included, but not limited to: Answers call bell lights,
bells, or intercom system to determine Residents' needs in a timely
- Bathes, dresses, and grooms (nail care, shaving, etc.)
Residents, as part of activities of daily living.
- Toilets Residents according to schedule and as needed.
- Follows Country Kitchen/Assist Dining Room assignments, serves
and collects food trays and feeds Residents requiring
- Understands the proper/safe use of a lift and uses lifts on
Residents who require them.
- Documents ADLs in Point of Care (as part of Point Click Care
system) timely and accurately, using provided devices.
- Transports Residents or assists Residents to walk. Utilizes
wheelchair foot pedals appropriately when transporting and stores
them in wheelchair bag or in Resident closet, when not in use.
- Turns and repositions bedfast Residents, alone or with
assistance, to prevent skin breakdown.
- Takes/records temperature, blood pressure, pulse, respiration
rates, and food/fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Completes nursing maintenance walking programs and restorative
nursing as needed.
- Provides post-mortem care. Qualifications:
- Current PA Nursing Assistant certification Hours:
- 40 hrs/week Schedule:
- All shifts (Day/Evening/Night) Work Location:
- Lakeside of Willow Valley Communities
- 300 Willow Valley Lakes Drive, Willow Street, PA 17584 Starting
- $19.50-$21.75 based on experience Opportunities with WVC:
- Continued career growth and education opportunities, such as
extensive dementia training by our very own Memory Care
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental and
- Use of our amenities, such as our fitness center, spa, cafs and
- Located on a public bus route
- Plus many more
Keywords: Willow Valley Communities, Reading , CNA Mentor, Healthcare , Willow Street, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...