Nurse Home Visitor- BSN - Home Health
Company: Apis Management Services
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Nurse Home Visitor- BSNThe Childrens Home of Reading Youth &
Family Services is seeking Full-Time & Part-Time Nurse Home
Visitor- BSN located in Berks and Schuylkill Counties as part of
our Community Prevention Partnership Program.
* Join a team of Nurse-Home Visitors who partner with first time
mothers during their pregnancy and continue seeing them and their
babies are born until the child is 2 years
* Form a relationship with a client that will challenge you to have
important conversations in order to improve birth outcomes, improve
child growth and development, and support the clients personal
goals to change her life course.
* Manage approx. 25 cases, visit twice a month, create your own
We Offer Excellent Perks and Benefits:
* Salary ranges from $58K to $62K based on experiences and
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
* 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
* Generous PTO
* Paid Training & Career Advancement
* A Great Team Environment
* Competitive Wages
* DailyPay A benefit that allows you to access your pay when you
* HSA & FSA
* Life Assistance Program
* Wellness Programs & more!
* RN License in good standing required. BSN Required
* Full-time, 40 hours/week with a flexible schedule
* Valid drivers license and insured automobile
* Maternal/Child health and/or previous home health experience
preferred, not required
* Ability to speak/understand Spanish desired but not required
* Truly make a positive impact on peoples lives!
Who We Are: The Children's Home of Reading Youth & Family Services
(CHOR YFS) an affiliate of Apis Services Inc., is expanding its
programs to offer treatment-oriented care rather than custodial
care. Today our programs allow us to meet the critical behavioral
and mental health needs of over 650 children and families every
Keywords: Apis Management Services, Reading , Nurse Home Visitor- BSN - Home Health, Healthcare , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!