Family Medicine Physician
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Location: Boyertown, PA Description: The Judge Group is looking
for Family Medicine Physicians throughout Berks County! For
immediate consideration, please send updated CV and best contact
number to Eric Landes at
Job Title: Full-Time Family Medicine
PhysicianLocation: Boyertown, PAJob Type: Full-TimeOverview: Join a
dynamic and growing healthcare team in Boyertown, PA, where the
demand for exceptional healthcare services is driving expansion.
This newly created position reflects our commitment to providing
top-notch care in the ambulatory setting. We are seeking a
dedicated Family Medicine Physician to join our team of two
- Provide comprehensive care in the ambulatory setting, catering
to patients of all ages.
- Work 36 clinical hours and 4 administrative hours weekly.
- Supervise Nurse Practitioners (NP) or Physician Assistants
- Collaborate with a supportive practice administrator and a
strong support team.
- Participate in a shared call schedule (1/5 or 1/7 shift
- Credentialing process completed within 90 days (temp license
not accepted).Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary of $235K with a 20% incentive bonus structure.
- Incentive bonus breakdown: 80% productivity, 10% quality, 10%
customer service metrics.
- Monday-Friday daytime hours; no weekends. Consideration for a
4-day work week.
- Administrative hours can be fulfilled remotely.
- Relocation assistance provided (approximately $10-15K).
- Eligible for $100K in Education Assistance ($20K per year for 5
- Comprehensive benefits: health, dental, vision, life, and
- Retirement savings plan with automatic employer contribution
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Residency/fellowship stipend.
- Generous paid time-off allowance.
- CME time and financial support.
- H1B & Green Card support.
- Spousal/domestic partner job search support.Qualifications:
- Doctorate in Medicine (M.D. or D.O.).
- Board certified/eligible in Family Medicine.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of
- Open to new graduates and experienced physicians.Application
- Three-step interview process: 2 phone/virtual interviews + 1
- Will consider relocation candidates.For immediate
consideration, please send an updated CV and best contact number to
Eric LandesEric LandesSenior Physician RecruiterThe Judge Group -
Healthcare DivisionEmail: Direct: Contact: This job and many more
are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, Reading , Family Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Boyertown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!