Certified Medical Assistant
Company: Tower Health
Posted on: November 9, 2018
- Responsible for registering patients, check out, and rooming patients.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height), and records information on patients' charts. Qualifications Education:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant program. Experience:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Required
- Computer Knowledge
- Time management/organizational skills
- Knowledge of EHR Licenses/Certificates: Certified Medical Assistant required Current American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider CPR is required.
Keywords: Tower Health, Reading , Certified Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!