Preventive Medicine Physician
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Our client is a leading integrated health system in PA. Voted among the top 5 hospitals, the location is a perfect balance of urban, rural and suburban settings. Accessible to major cities - Philadelphia, Washington Dc, NYC.Due to tremendous growth, the Center for Public Health at the hospital is adding an additional Primary Care Physicians to its state of the art HIV center. The center also serves as a Pennsylvania State STD Center. This position will be a great service to the community and offer great work life balance to the right candidate due to the great hours and no call requirements!
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the care team and will provide primary care to our HIV positive population. They will work in conjunction with Infectious Disease physicians and a dedicated team to maintain optimal care to our patients.MUST HAVES
Board Certified in Family Medicine
HIV experience preferred
Public Health experience
Exceptional benefits to include -
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match.
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- CME time and money
- Relocation assistance
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver)
- Supportive health system to advance goals
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Reading , Preventive Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!