Registered Nurse RN
Company: Fairlane Gardens Nursing and Rehab
Posted on: April 15, 2019
Shifts Available: PT Every Other Weekend 7am-3pm, PT Every Other
Weekend 3pm-11pm, PT Every Other Weekend 11pm-7am, PRN (7a-3p,
3p-11p & 11p-7a shifts), and FT 11pm-7am
We are seeking a Registered Nurse RN for our skilled nursing
facility in Reading, PA!
The Registered Nurse RN will monitor the performance of
non-licensed personnel and assist in modifying the treatment
regimen to meet the physical and psychological need of the
$3,000 Sign-Up Bonus*
RN ($3,000) PT Every Other Weekend 7am-3pm
RN ($3,000) PT Every Other Weekend 3pm-11pm
RN ($3,000) PT Every Other Weekend 11pm-7am
RN ($3,000) PRN (7a-3p, 3p-11p & 11p-7a shifts)
RN ($3,000) FT 11pm-7am
The Registered Nurse RN main responsibility is to provide direct
nursing care to residents under the medical direction and
supervision of the residents attending physicians of the
- Complete and file required record keeping forms/charts upon the
residents admission, transfer, and/or discharge
- Chart nurses notes in an informative, relevant, concise, and
descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident,
as well as the residents response to care.
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary. Document
appropriately in the resident record following established
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physicians orders,
diet change, charting error, etc., to the Charge Nurse/Nurse
- Admit, transfer & discharge of residents as required
- Provides direct resident care as needed
- Review the residents chart for specific treatments, medication
orders, diet, etc., as necessary
- Educates the resident through use of nursing knowledge and
skills according to their needs to promote their mental and
- Consults with residents physician in providing the residents
care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary
- Review medication cards for completeness of information,
accuracy in the transcription of the physicians order, and
adherence to stop orders
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
SMS us for a rapid response 717.740.2906 People Powered.
Note, we dont know the positions salary/wages to be able to
*We are also willing to consider accepting graduates that are not
yet licensed, depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for;
Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Keywords: Fairlane Gardens Nursing and Rehab, Reading , Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!