Family Medicine Opportunities in Southeastern, PA
Company: Tower Health
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Reading, Pennsylvania. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Tower Health
Medical Group is the region's largest physician group with 2,000
physicians, specialists and providers across 75 convenient
locations. Focused on bringing our expert care into the community,
we offer more choices for high-quality primary or specialty care
than any other network. It is a strong, regional, integrated
healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge,
compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of
2.5 million people.
- We currently have full-time openings available for Family
Medicine physicians looking to join an established hospital-owned
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical
examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for
a specified patient population.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment
regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care
components as appropriate.
- May manage the daily operations of a specific medical office,
program, or advanced care provider
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of nursing
and support staff as required.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and
objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety,
environmental, and/or infection prevention standards.
- As appropriate to the position, participates in specified
health promotion, education and/or prevention programs.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.Current
- Hamburg Family Medicine
- Kenhorst Family Medicine
- Womelsdorf Family MedicineWhat We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Educational loan assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Attractive physician incentive program
- Generous CME allowance and time off
- Claims-made malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- 403b and 457b retirement plans with company match through
- Excellent health/dental/vision benefits
- Spousal job search supportQualifications: Must be BC/BE in
Family Medicine Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice
jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist
Keywords: Tower Health, Reading , Family Medicine Opportunities in Southeastern, PA, Healthcare , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!