Customer Care Specialist - National Reservation Center - Telecommute
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Penske's Corporate Office is seeking dedicated Customer Care
Specialists for the National Reservation Center
Our mission in this sales and service role will be to rent as many
trucks as possible at the highest rate possible while delivering a
legendary customer experience.
This position is currently telecommute/work from home.
For a Video Representation Click Here:
Great Work Environment including but not limited to:
• Hourly pay plus uncapped commission
• Weekly pay
• Incentive based contests
• Variable shift options and work life balance
• Classroom and On-the-Job formal paid training
• Repeat seasonal opportunities
• Heavy emphasis on promotion from within.
In most cases, these positions will begin as temporary full-time
assignments with the opportunity to become regular full-time based
on business need and performance.
• High school diploma or equivalent required, and Associate's or
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Ability to work flexible hours with some holidays required
• Handle inbound/outbound calls from multiple sources
• Ability to provide a legendary customer experience by connecting
and providing solutions to all customers required
• Must be able too meet and exceed department and company sales
• Ability to learn and execute selling techniques
• Strong interpersonal and telephone etiquette skills, and the
ability to build rapport with customers required
• Basic math, logic, geography and problem solving skills as well
as the ability to follow specific instructions are also
• Ability to type, listen and think of an appropriate solution to
your customer's needs all while keeping up a lively verbal
exchange. And you'll need to be fast - customers don't want to
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific
location required, complete Penske employment application, submit
to a background investigation (to include past employment,
education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Some keywords related to this position are: Sales; Retail Sales;
Inbound Sales; Outbound Sales; Customer Service; Call Center; Order
Processing; Service Quality; Sales Administration; Customer Needs;
People living in or near these PA locations in the Reading area
have found our opportunities of interest. Wyomissing, Kutztown,
Hamburg, Pottstown, Lebanon, Quakertown, Exton, Allentown, Lehigh
Valley, Breinigsville, Fogelsville, Manheim, Lancaster, King of
Prussia, Millersville, Palmyra, Mt Joy, East Norriton, Bethlehem,
Montgomeryville, North Wales, Wilmington, Media, Ft Washington,
Horsham, Phillipsburg NJ, Harrisburg, York, Mendenhall,
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Customer Care Specialist - National Reservation Center - Telecommute, Hospitality & Tourism , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!