Cook (Shift -10:30 a.m.- 7 p.m. and every other weekend)
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Cook and prepare food according to approved menus.
- Direct activities of workers who assist in preparing and
- Clean and inspect equipment, kitchen appliances and work areas
to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
- Take inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Work with Food Service leadership or Dietitian to ensure menus
are varied, nutritionally balanced and appetizing.
- Perform and coordinate food production, cleaning, maintenance,
and inventory control activities.
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures,
quality standards, cost parameters, and appropriate regulatory
- High school diploma or preferred.
- Additional education or training in the culinary field
- Two or more years' experience in food service role in preparing
food for institutions, such as school, hospital or cafeteria
- ServSafe Certification or similar food safety certification,
where required by the state, facility.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Reading , Cook (Shift -10:30 a.m.- 7 p.m. and every other weekend), Hospitality & Tourism , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!